The Pilot Laminator model PL-1 is designed for laminating laboratory size samples of different materials.
The PL-1 Pilot Laminator consists of:
- A frame, to be bolted to the floor
- A hot roll, equipped with 900 W infrared heater lamp and a rotary connector, for feeding an electric current to the heater.
- A DC gearmotor, for driving the hot roll
- A silicon rubber covered nip roll
- An un-winder shaft, equipped with a pneumatic brake, for controlling tension of the unwinding web
- Pneumatic system, for operating the nip roll and the pneumatic brake
- A control cabinet, which includes all electrical components and controls.
Substrate roll width: 15” max.
Substrate roll diameter 12” Max
Core I.D. 2.875” to 3.125”
Temperature control: Infrared Pyrometer
Power requirements 120 VAC 1 ph. 1 kW,
Weigh, empty: 300 lb.