The ASE-1 Automatic Shaft Extractor is designed for the purpose of extracting shafts from rolls of web, i.e. rolls of film. It is a self contained, movable unit, powered by 120 VAC line. The ASE-1 Automatic Shaft Extractor consists of:
- A frame, mounted on 4” O.D. casters wheels, with two of the wheels equipped with brakes.
- Lined with a soft rubber bed, able to accommodate 23” diameter, 60” long rolls.
- Two core stops, which can be used on both sides of the unit,
- First stationary telescopic support for the shaft, having on its top a guide roll.
- Extendable arm, equipped with second telescopic support for the shaft, having on its top a fork, which fits the shaft’s groove, for the purpose of pulling the shaft.
- Locking mechanism, for positively locking the telescopic supports while pulling the shaft.
- Two control stations installed on both sides of the machine, for easy operation.
- A control cabinet.
Max. roll’s diameter 23”
Max. roll’s weight 800 lb.
Max. shaft’s length 72”
Max. shaft’s diameter 3”
Unit’s weight 450 lb.
Required power 120 VAC, 1 kVA