The WBG-2 Guider with WBS-2 Wide Beam Sensor and its control cabinet
The WBG-2 Guider is designed for guiding fabrics in their vertical paths. It employs steering rollers which are moving radially and laterally, simultaneously.
It consists of:
- A steel frame
- Made of stainless steel steering roller assembly
- ES-2 edge sensor or WBS-2 Wide Beam Sensor
- An electric actuator for driving the steering roller assembly
- A control cabinet, which includes a DC servo drive, a power supply, and all controls located on its front door.
- Made of LEXAN see-through safety shields (optional)
The ES-2 is a high resolution edge sensor able to guide the carpet up to +/-0.5mm. The WBS-2 sensor is used for so called "center guiding". The edge sensor is mounted on an adjusting frame equipped with a hand wheel for moving the edge sensor to the desired position. The hand wheel can be substituted with an electric actuator for applications where is no access to the hand wheel.
Working Width: up to 3000 mm (118")
Guiding capacity: up to +/- 305mm (12”)
Max. Line Speed: 200 m/min (90 yd/ min)
Mains: 208-240 VAC, single phase, 1 kVA