The WSG-2 Spreader / Guider, wet duty, for fabrics 60” to 120” wide.
The WSG-2 Spreader / Guider is designed for spreading and guiding fabrics in wet environment, i.e. bleach ranges. It employs steering rollers which are moving radially and laterally, simultaneously.
It consists of:
- Made of stainless steel frame
- Made of stainless steel steering roller assembly
- Made of stainless steel scroll roll spreader, driven by 1HP washdown grade electric motor
- Washdown grade ES-2 edge sensor
- Washdown grade electric actuator for driving the steering roller assembly
- Made of stainless steel control cabinet, which includes a DC servo drive, a power supply, and all controls located on its front door.
- Made of LEXAN see-through safety shields (optional)
The edge sensor is mounted on an adjusting frame equipped with a hand wheel for moving the edge sensor to the desired position. The hand wheel can be substituted with an electric actuator for applications where is no access to the hand wheel.
Working Fabric Width: up to 3000 mm (120”)
Max. Line Speed: 200 m/min (220 yd/ min)
Mains: 208-240 VAC, single phase, 2 kVA
A washdown grade 1HP, 3 phase electric motor drives the scroll rolls with a variable speed
Spreading action of the scroll rolls can be adjusted with a help of a hand wheel by changing the wrap of the scroll rolls.
The edge sensor’s position can be adjusted with a help of a hand wheel or remotely, with a help of an electric actuator (optional).
Shown on this picture is a washdown grade, 1HP, DC electric actuator, which drives the guider’s steering roll assembly.